Last weekend I printed. Printed. And printed some more for these two books. They will be another set of photo albums like those of from the MFA. Instead of using the translucent pages of the MFA albums, this one uses the traditional black pages with printing in a silvery/black ink. The other books had a mish-mash of images, these two books incorporate 32 different prints wrestling with some aspect of theology or religion in general. The subject matter suggested a fabric change as well. Instead of the black I had used in the past, I went with the magenta. I will probably start shortly inserting the photos into the album and wait to cover the other 3 in the variable edition.